WnSoft Forums

About 1280px slideshow

JPD

When you work with 1280 px pictures, if you have to use objetcs as I saw on a slideshow in this forum, try to have objetcs and groups smaller than 1024 x 768 max in order that people can't correctly see the show, even with a 1024 definition screen. More than 50% of PC works like that.

I have made a little exemple on this link . May be, if this example is implemented, it will be possible to see this slideshow correctly even in 1024 resolution.

It has very nice pictures and it's a pity not to see it well apart from changing the screen resolution .

Nota : J'ai déjà proposé cette solution sur Fanaphot il y a près de 2 ans, elle était, parait-il connue et sans intérêt... à voir tout de même.

Le diapo auquel je faisais allusion a été repris, il n'a plus d'objets, c'est une autre façon de résoudre le problème : faire une copie d'écran à la bonne résolution et mettre la copie comme image... ainsi nul besoin de maitriser les objets... génial??? non???

... try to have objetcs and groups smaller than 1024 x 768 max in order that people can't correctly see the show, even with a 1024 definition screen. More than 50% of PC works like that.

I corroborate what you are saying about objects.

When a slideshow author suggests an ideal screen resolution, or worse, imposes a specific one, I do as probably the great majority of us... I don't change anything and start the slideshow... or I pass my way.

In my opinion, the author has to adapt his work to the future viewers and the reality of the situation (1024 is by far the most frequent screen resolution adopted today) and not the inverse !!!

When using OBJECTS with a 1280x960 resolution show, I make sure the OBJECTS will look Ok by using the "PREVIEW" in the upper left hand corner of the OBJECT EDITOR screen.

Igor has promised to stablize the OBJECTS with a future release

I hope that v5.00 already will able to scale objects to keep same proportions in any screen resolution.

Igor

GREAT news!!!

Can you tell I have been waiting for this for a very long time ?? :D:D