WnSoft Forums

New to this forum

konajill

Hi

I was invited to come look at and join this forum by one of your members. I an new at doing slide shows and just purchased one from another company and like it but am always looking to learn something new so I came here but am really lost as it seems that most of what I am reading is way over my head. Will keep hanging around a bit to see what I can learn and what program everyone here seems to be talking about.

My name is Sandy but I use konajill on all forums Sandy ;)

Hi, Sandy,

Welcome to the Forum!

Do as I did and download a trial version of PicturesToExe (PTE) and it won't be long before you will be hooked on it like everyone else here. Especially if you like a good smooth "dissolve" between images and the ability to synchronize them to music. And that's just the beginning. New features are being added every week.

I sound like a beer commercial! ;)

Absolutely agree - Sandy you should download the trial version and have a go! Its a very intuitive program and you'll be able to produce a slideshow very easily. The "technical" questions and answers on this forum are from people who are stretching the program to its limits and hence may appear daunting to a new user. Once you've tried it though you'll see that its very easy to make a professional-looking slideshow.

Ian

Welcome Sandy - but I kind of like "konajill" ;)

And with "kona" in mind I mention a couple of things -

If you have not already visited Bill's site: www.Beechbrook.com , you will find there many PTE shows that have been produced by forum members. One of the old classics you might enjoy is "Kula"

Secondly, we look forward to seeing your photos, maybe of "kona" ?