WnSoft Forums

Bygone Huddersfield

Misands

Nicely composed and interesting story. Can imagine now how the children climbing on the pallet stacks would be frowned upon.

Also interesting to see the textiles sent to Australia and New Zealand.

The crash of the building being demolished was dramatic as was the sombre music.

Nice work.

Mark

• Like 1

Although both myself and the vast majority of my Ancestors have come from London, as I also dabble in Family History, I really enjoyed this nostalgic look back on to times long ago.

Your presentation though has also given us more food for thought. A few months back, together with our son, we walked around old haunts in North London and am currently finally trying to put together a Presentation that contains not only some photos from that day’s walk, but then linking these to an old photographic memory that I had of that area. Challenge there to find those old photos.

But using old photos in my Project, it was something else in yours that I specifically noticed. Yes we know that old photos are not 16 x 9, and so your production was a timely reminder for the use of the blurred background.

A thoroughly enjoyable look back on ‘Times Past’.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...