WnSoft Forums

Improved versions of utilities

boxig

Hi to all.

I have uploaded new versions of my two utilities:

"MyHtml" and "Panorama Autorun".

The main change is that in both utilities you don't have to change any more the name of your presentations and can use their original names, but you will have to write those names on attached TXT file.

In "MyHtml" user can resize the window to three different sizes.

I updated the "ReadmeFirst" of each utility.

Comments are very welcomed,

Thanks to all,

Granot

Hi Granot,

I'm very interested too; but please, send it to samwhuel@hotmail.com and not to skynet adress: I can't receive attachements there!

By the way, I think that it can interest many people and therefore it would be better to upload your utilility to the Cottage, if there is no problem.

Thank you very much

Sam

Hi to all.

I have uploaded new versions of my two utilities:

"MyHtml" and "Panorama Autorun".

The main change is that in both utilities you don't have to change any more the name of your presentations and can use their original names, but you will have to write those names on attached TXT file.

In "MyHtml" user can resize the window to three different sizes.

I updated the "ReadmeFirst" of each utility.

Comments are very welcomed,

Thanks to all,

Granot

May I know whre you uploaded it. I am interested to get a copy of your work as it could be very helpful. Could you please tell me where is the download site. I lost track of that one, which I found here in the forum a week ago. Thanks

Dear Granot,

Thank you for emailing me your newest back up utility. I tried it and confirm my idea that this utility can interest many of us and not only the few ones who asked you for. It would be better to upload to the cottage at least as soon as your new version is ready.

Thanks again

Sam