WnSoft Forums

Wishes 2006

cici

Hi Ken

and thank you for your appreciation.

I did not read that topic neither was asked for from bjc. Thank you for giving him my references

Michel,

Thank you fo your appreciation and your wishes.

Jim,

Thank you for your appreciation and for your Fall-Colours: i did enjoy it ver well as it reminded me your country.

And my very best wishes to you Sam for the New Year. Did you construct the wired text or is there a software source? I think presentation is important and you have shown this with your greeting.

Ron [uK]

Robert and Ron,

thank You very much for your appreciations.

Did you construct the wired text or is there a software source?

the wired text is generated with a 3D modeling software (STRATA 3D) , the same software I drew the vase with in "COLOURS". After drawing an object or a text, you can modify its texture or have its wireframe.

Thanks for the information Sam. I have done a quick check on the Net and STRATA 3D looks to be a relatively expensive piece of software for what would be a comparatively minimal usage. Best wishes and thanks again.

Ron [uK]

Thanks for your input Ken. I heartily agree that "Sam does good work". Hence my interest in hoping to emulate his style of presentation. Best wishes.

Ron [uK]

Hi ken and Ron,

relatively expensive piece of software for what would be a comparatively minimal usage.

I agree with you, Ron. But I was lucky: in the beginning of their business, Strata offered a fully functional software for free. I think that soon they considered this "commercial strategy" as a bad one as they stopped offering the product for free.

Anyway I found a link where it is possible to download a free b

Hi ken and Ron,

relatively expensive piece of software for what would be a comparatively minimal usage.

I agree with you, Ron. But I was lucky: in the beginning of their business, Strata offered a fully functional software for free. I think that soon they considered this "commercial strategy" as a bad one as they stopped offering the product for free.

Anyway I found a link where it is possible to download a free basic version of this softaware : it'is not a fully functional one but it's possible to draw texts (and many other objects) as I do .

Here is the link

After clicking on "Strata 3D 3.0 (Anglais), just choose a link for downloading.

If you need any suggestion, do not hesitate to ask me for

Anyway I found a link where it is possible to download a free basic version of this softaware : it'is not a fully functional one but it's possible to draw texts (and many other objects) as I do .

Here is the link

After clicking on "Strata 3D 3.0 (Anglais), just choose a link for downloading.

If you need any suggestion, do not hesitate to ask me for

A nouveau merci pour tes voeux.

J'ai téléchargé Strata, mais impossible de le lancer, il ne semble plus y avoir de page d'enregistrement sur le site de 3D.com, et sans enregistrement pas de Strata :(

A nouveau merci pour tes voeux.

J'ai téléchargé Strata, mais impossible de le lancer, il ne semble plus y avoir de page d'enregistrement sur le site de 3D.com, et sans enregistrement pas de Strata :(

Hi Jean-Pierre,

I'm very sorry.

i did not know about this problem as I did not try to install the program.

I suppose that neither Ken will be able to install it, as it is no more possible to register it.

Hope not to be obliged to formate my HD: I'll loose my software. In any case it will be lost with a new computer!.

I have completed the download and the installation. There is a pdf manual but at a quick glance I can see no reference to fonts. I have not registered.

Ron [uK]

I have completed the download and the installation. There is a pdf manual but at a quick glance I can see no reference to fonts. I have not registered.

Ron [uK]

Hi Ron

Open a New file with your Strata

To hide the grids : Edit/Hide grids

Click on “T” on the left tool palette

Left click and drag the mouse on the working panel: youll’have a “A” and a new window will open: write your text and choose your parameters in this window and than click OK.

You can now modify your text with the first 3 buttons of the 2nd column of tool palette.

Click on the camera, then choose “Open GL”/try Gl shaded or Gl wireframe

Hope this helps

Thanks Sam. I will try that. Meanwhile I have started to wade through a similar 3D programme which I have had on file for some time - Serif ImpactPlus 5.0. It is a question of printing out the tutorials section by section and working it through. Happy New Year.

Ron [uK]