WnSoft Forums

Music

Isaaccreek

:rolleyes: Hi, I am new here, name Isaaccreek. I just d/l the .exe version and was going to try it out. After much trial got the pics into it but it will not let me add the music, it opens the music and shows it in bottom slot right but the music won't GO in. And it won't create the exe show without it. What gives? Did I d/l the wrong one or what?

Welcome Isaaccreek

I'm not sure about what is happening. But for starters, it sounds like you are entering your music in the wrong place for "background" music. Remove your entry and then go into project options, music, and list it there as background music. If you are using the trial version, the music should work fine, but you are restricted to just 5 pictures I think. If you have not already viewed a show made with PTE, take a look at Beechbrook.com for many fine examples of what can be done with the program. And of course - enjoy.

:) Thank you LumenLux, that's exactly what I was doing and it works fine now. Another question, does this support animation in the pics? Think I am going to like this once I get the hang of it. I notice the timing in in the thousands, and take it for granted as you increase the number the effect last longer? Why such large numbers instead of say 10 seconds, 15 seconds etc? Thanks, I appreciate any help given. Have just started learning how to make slideshows and love it.

Isaccreek:

The time is shown as 1500 etc as these are milliseconds.

It took me a short time to get used to it, but it lets you make changes to customized shows EXACTLY where you want it.

When you use PROJECT OPTIONS - SYNCHRONIZE TO MUSIC - CUSTOM SYNCHRONIZE you will see where this very nice feature comes into play. Particularly when you try to be EXACT on transitions

At this point PTE does not support animation in the pics (If I understand what you mean), there was a debate about "panning and zooming" about two weeks ago in the forum.