WnSoft Forums

unresponsive wnsoft

basykes

I paid $24 to download Pictures to EXE, received an order number and nothing else. It has been a day since I made my payment. I have sent several messages to customer service at wnsoft and have received no answer. Have I been duped? :angry:

the last time a Lady with your name posted was

The newest PTE presentation "Tulip Festival 2002" is now available for download at the link below.

Bill

Tulip Festival 2002

(9.7M)

basykes@dcn.davis.ca.us

PTE Presentations at Beechbrook.Com

is that you Bev

Ken

post-16-1139071353.jpg

Apparently attached file with the key was blocked by Outlook program.

Once again this issue seems to have caused (I hope temporary) negative criticicism from a customer on this forum.

In view of the excellent support that all of us regulars know to be the reality, perhaps it's time to find an alternative approach to supplying the key for people who buy this program?

If Bev had wrote to the forum first we would have cleared things up very quickly

but

"It wouldn't recognize my log-in, so I re-joined."

the forum has changed conderably since she last posted

she has been a long time member of the forum as evident by her picture which came from bussty's page

http://www.imagescapes.co.nz/forum/forum.htm

she was one of the originals on Andrew's page

people need to know how to set up their mailer/anti virus to accept attachments -- these programs are set by default to stop reg files etc for the protectionm of the owner

What Igor needs to do in his spare time is write explicit instructions for people c/w screen shots on how to disable these things, but if he did and the customer opened an attachment that was a virus he would be criticized to no end -- it is a lose lose situation

ken

Please write me to int_support@ (...) wnsoft.com if you still didn't receive the key and I'll immediately send it again. Apparently attached file with the key was blocked by Outlook program.

I actually sent FOUR e-mails to this address, surprised at no response because in the past response has been very prompt.

I'll try again.

I actually sent FOUR e-mails to this address, surprised at no response because in the past response has been very prompt.

I'll try again.

I think that you are not receiving the answers from Igor - apparently they have been sending you emails but you are not receiving them.

This may sound strange but it's not unusual. Some types of file attachments (the registration Key in this case) can cause your ISP's email server to automatically eliminate emails having these attachments which the server side software misdiagnose as threats.

Best regards,

Lin

I think that you are not receiving the answers from Igor - apparently they have been sending you emails but you are not receiving them.

This may sound strange but it's not unusual. Some types of file attachments (the registration Key in this case) can cause your ISP's email server to automatically eliminate emails having these attachments which the server side software misdiagnose as threats.

Best regards,

Lin

That's very odd, since I've never had problems with any registration key for any other program before.

That's very odd, since I've never had problems with any registration key for any other program before.

There are many different ways of delivery of a registration key and many different type approaches. I've never had problems in the past either, but a very close friend whom I suggested purchase P2E had exactly the same issue and couldn't get an uncorrupted key via email.

Once P2E management was made aware, they zipped the key and delivered it successfully, but my friend's email was stripping the key attachment and with some tries was simply deleting the email. The problem stems around the newer software being used by email servers to protect against virus, worm, trojan, etc., threats. As consumers we are unaware of what goes on at the server level of our ISP's and they frequently make changes which "should" be invisible to use but which are not always as benign as we would like.

I suspect that eventually this will all be worked out with different systems being devised for delivery of the key. But rest assured that you are not the only person experiencing difficulty.

Best regards,

Lin

There are many different ways of delivery of a registration key and many different type approaches. I've never had problems in the past either, but a very close friend whom I suggested purchase P2E had exactly the same issue and couldn't get an uncorrupted key via email.

Once P2E management was made aware, they zipped the key and delivered it successfully, but my friend's email was stripping the key attachment and with some tries was simply deleting the email. The problem stems around the newer software being used by email servers to protect against virus, worm, trojan, etc., threats. As consumers we are unaware of what goes on at the server level of our ISP's and they frequently make changes which "should" be invisible to use but which are not always as benign as we would like.

I suspect that eventually this will all be worked out with different systems being devised for delivery of the key. But rest assured that you are not the only person experiencing difficulty.

Best regards,

Lin

I suspect Igor has gone out. I sent him an alternate way of mailing it, to Gmail, but have heard nothing on either address. Owell, it's not urgent at this point.

Bev,

I've sent you yesterday a letter with a key, but it seems that you didn't receive it yet.

I suppose you mailing program or ISP just blocks all letters with attached files, or with particular files.

I again sent you the letter to your another email address at gmail.com