WnSoft Forums

Pre Buy Question: License on Multiple Computers

Redjoke

Hello, my question is: 

if i buy Pro version, am i able to use this on 3 Computers? Speaking: my dads laptop (win), my desktop (win), my MacBook Pro 13“ mid2010 (macos) although upgraded unofficially to i think it was Mojave if i recall that correctly, i can provide new info if i was wrong. 

Hi,

You can use one license on 2 computers - Windows and/or Mac. 

Mac version of PTE AV Studio requires the Pro license.

I recommend to install a free trial version on your Mac Mid 2010, because the most likely it's not supported. PTE AV Studio requires Metal graphics support. Usually all Macs since 2012 support Metal graphics.

1 hour ago, Igor said:

You can use one license on 2 computers - Windows and/or Mac.

I recommend to install a free trial version on your Mac Mid 2010, because the most likely it's not supported.

I see, ok ill check out if it even works on the old mac, and two computers makes the normal laptop and my desktop possible, thank you very much.

2 minutes ago, Redjoke said:

I see, ok ill check out if it even works on the old mac, and two computers makes the normal laptop and my desktop possible, thank you very much.

You're welcome.

P.S. I've sent you a personal message regarding the second license (if necessary).