WnSoft Forums

P2E Exception Error

gogs

Has anyone come across the following exception error when creating a P2E slideshow:

Exception EFOPENERROR in module P2EPREV.EXE at 0000DDB1, Cannot Open File.

I have encountered this on one or two occasions when using an image scanned to bitmap from 35mm slide on Nikon Coolscan. The scanned image was altered in Photoshop, desaturated to a B&W image, resized to 1024 X 768 and saved as a JPEG when inserted in the P2E slideshow the slideshow runs until this image which then returns the above exception error. Initially noticed that the rtesized image was at 700 pixel per inch but have adjusted that to 72 PPI still same error. Have tried copying original scan to another file name and still the same result. Using the original scan in colour and resized as a bitmap image worls OK.

Would be grateful if anyone can throw any light on the problem which does not happen with all scanned images.

Gogs

Igor

Many thanks for your assistance. I hade not yet downloaded versions beyond 4.3. Waiting in anticipation for version 5. I will however download version 4.6 in the meantime.

Once again thanks for help and for a really excellent piece of software.

regards

Gogs