WnSoft Forums

Cutting and Pasting

The Image Suite

Hi

Cutting and pasting

Not sure if anyone else has had a problem with this.......

I have successfully cut and pasted slides from one show into another in Ver 4.44, but since I downloaded the Vers 4.46, I find that all the slides paste in reverse order.......this is particularly problematic as I have 15 shows to combine for a client by the weekend. Is there a quick route to reversal, even via Synopsis PTE?

Thanks

.. a quick route to reversal, even via Synopsis PTE?

Effectively, with Sy(P) you can do it, and it's easy:

- load your PTE project,

- launch the Spreadsheet Parameters Editor, or the Light Table,

- select a block of images ( Left Click on first image, Shift+ left click on the last)

- with Right Click you get a popup menu where you can see the verb: REVERSE ORDER OF BLOCK,

- save your project with the same name or not.

Good luck.

Thanks Guys

Yes, Ken I had tried the various sort functions, but they didn't appear to make any difference.

That said. I have managed to sort it.......I have closed the whole thing down, re-installed and started from scratch, and it appears to have rectified it.....thank you. But I is good to know that I can do it through Sys too - will try that as a back-up in future.

Many thanks

.... I find that all the slides paste in reverse order.......

One handy "work-around" is to paste them once, then copy from the slide list and paste them again, then delete the first set. :)

The Image Suite

It's true. Really, I also found this bug several days ago and it exists in all versions. If you paste slides to empty Slide slide or insert to the end they appears in reverse order.

I don't know how to better fix it - as updated v4.46 or v4.47?

Thanks all.....

Smart thinking Al, but I have overcome it without having to do that....

Jean-Claude.....Merci beaucoup - Je dois me familiariser avec le logiciel de Sy(P). Je n'ai aucune heure à l'heure actuelle......comme je me déplace en Provence en Mars

Yes, Igor I have tried it in a new project file and it still reverses and so I cut and pasted them into a copy of the first show and have then started to place the other fourteen shows behind the first show..... it retains it's order of slides but I have lost the transition details in some of the shows and shall have to reprogramme them.....(I expected that as they were set to project options and not individually customised) a pain but such is life.......

Anyway, thanks to you all for all your help on this.........

The Image Suite

By the way, there is another issue with this cutting and pasting!

When you copy and paste a second show into the first show and you do not highlight a slide from the first show (I highlight the last slide) - the images from the second show appear in reverse order - But, when you highlight say the last slide as I do, the second show is inserted in that position in the correct order but the last slide of the first show is sent to the end of the show, as one is inserting the images in that position....

I suppose the answer is not to cut and paste shows! Perhaps next time I'll turn the contract aside! lol