WnSoft Forums

Photoshop problem

ContaxMan

Roger

This may be a silly suggestion for me to make, but are you in Full Screen Mode without the Menu Bar?

Ron [uK]

Well done Dave and thanks. I see that my suggestion may not be so silly after all, as the F key changes the screen mode. I hope that is the answer to Roger's problem.

Ron [uK]

Well done Dave and thanks. I see that my suggestion may not be so silly after all, as the F key changes the screen mode. I hope that is the answer to Roger's problem.

Ron [uK]

No - I'm afraid that's not it. In fact, I use the F key to change modes regulalry but this problem is something new.

You can change the colour of the pasteboard area to any colour you desire by Shift-clicking with the paintbucket tool on the pasteboard. Of course, pick your colour first.

Thanks a lot - that's got me out of a deep hole.

Sorry, I thought the problem was with the colour of the desktop when first opening PS not after selecting an image. At least I have learnt the keyboard short cuts from Dave. Glad you have solved your problem Roger.

Ron [uK}

If you are using Photoshop CS2 you may not know how to access the 'Paint Bucket' because it is now shared with other tools within the 'Gradient' tool.

Please see the diagram below to find how to access the Paint Bucket.

Ron

post-925-1143624963_thumb.jpg