WnSoft Forums

Lions of the Massi Mara

My latest Audio Visual "Lions of The Massi Mara Kenya" is now at Beechbrook Cottage. I hope you enjoy it, and as usual any feedback, the good, the bad, and the ugly, would be most welcome.

regards

Geoff

I found your sequence most enjoyable Geoff. The photography was excellent with the use of close-ups and differential focussing adding to the story. As regards the storyline I wondered if the vultures and hyenas should have been inserted after the kill, when the pride had been satisfied. I am usually wrong, so well done and thanks.

Ron [uK]

Hi Ron

Glad you enjoyed the AV. I agree with you about the slide order, and idealy I would have done that. However the shots of the vultures and hyenas were taken very early morning, and the shots of the lions around mid afternoon. For this reason the overall lighting and mood of the AV seemed to work better in the order that is in the finished show.

Many thanks for the feedback, its always welcome.

Regards

Geoff

Geoff, your Lions is really easy to enjoy. I really like your title and the first few transitions. That is I think the similar horizons with changing subjects and details -of the first several slides work very well. Your title text, as windows to the scene is perfect. What is your technique for this?

I too liked the distribution of various views of the animals (wide, close, etc.) I felt the animals were realistic. I especially like the lion in the tree and one of the in-your-face lion shots. I imagine the photo-safari is quite an experience. And one to not attempt as a do-it-yourself project?

Geoff, great show with very impressive pictures, the opening I liked very much, well done, you must have had a great time taking the pictures and of course during the making of the show.

Regards,

Adri