WnSoft Forums

PTE version 5

Paul T

This is the first time I have been on any forum and many terms seem alien to me so please forgive me for my ignorance. Can any one tell me how I obtain pte 5 as I don't seem to be able to find it and you all seem to be working with it at the moment At present I am on 4.43 and have had great enjoyment in seeng my slide shows projected on to a screen. However, seeing the type of work that some of you do I feel at the bottom of the stack in terms of creativety at the moment.

This is the first time I have been on any forum and many terms seem alien to me so please forgive me for my ignorance. Can any one tell me how I obtain pte 5 as I don't seem to be able to find it and you all seem to be working with it at the moment At present I am on 4.43 and have had great enjoyment in seeng my slide shows projected on to a screen. However, seeing the type of work that some of you do I feel at the bottom of the stack in terms of creativety at the moment.

Welcome to the forum! You'll find it here: http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4327

Paulo - Welcome to the Forum. Don't feel at the bottom of the stack at all. I was there with 5.0 beta, and by staying with the Forum, I am at least only next to the bottom now! The Forum is your best learning environment, plus playing with the program.

Bill

Paulo - Welcome to the Forum. Don't feel at the bottom of the stack at all. I was there with 5.0 beta, and by staying with the Forum, I am at least only next to the bottom now! The Forum is your best learning environment, plus playing with the program.

Bill

Thanks for your encouragment. I have made a short AV show some weeks ago that

Thanks for your encouragment. I have made a short AV show some weeks ago that

Thanks for your encouragment Bill. This may be a a strange question but how do I send or make a PTEC show accessible to you others for commment.

Paul