WnSoft Forums

Glad you're back

LumenLux

Bob and Guido:

Thank you so much for your kind welcome words.

Bob: Yes, grapes are one of the most important export items of agricultural products of Chile, and also wine. I am glad we can share them with you there..

Guido: Yes, back in town. Just started my work again, teaching and also having fun with PTE. Promise to work on presentation(s?)

I am still "young" (68) but I know you mean my participation in the forum. Well I am glad that I could move from the old forum where I was Senior, Advanced? to "young" in this forum. It is always good for the soul.

It is certain, I am very far away from your 10% of all posts in the forum. I have only slightly over 1%.

But I will keep trying to improve.

Regards

Ernst

Ernst, I know what you mean! All those hundreds of posts and being the 'oldest' in the old forum and now... but a babe! Oh well. Can you believe how much P2E has changed in the past three years?

Hi, Casey:

Glad to meet you here at this spot of cyberspace.

Yes, Junior Member sounds great !

You are right. PTE has changed quite a lot along time. I do not remember exactly when I met the old forum (at what version of PTE), but now v.4.01 is really great. What a growth, how much brain and effort has been put in its development! It´s a nice software with pleasant results. And it stays firmly and solid in this so hard competing arena.

Regards

Ernst

I too, Ernst, I'm junior (not yet 63... but often I feel as I was 40, or even 30!). I don't know why, but since I am in this forum I start as junior and I become very soon a "senior"; and few time later an "advanced" (an elegant adjective, but essentially an euphemism to not say "old and decrepit"...), only because I try to help a little the other members!

At least you are junior in name and in fact! :)