WnSoft Forums

What happened to Dom??

Lin Evans

Lin,

He said he would be back mid-August. I think they take the summer off over in Paris, and head for the beach. B) Or, he's probably too busy keeping his PTE forum site up to date??? (which is a very fine professional-looking forum, I should add).

See Dom's "How to precisely extract an image" thread, post # 9.

Dom, hope you are enjoying the summer! :)

By the way, you can see a portrait of Dominique HERE on his forum website. Very cool-looking dude! B) But, I suspect that's not really a true photo of the Dom - it's probably Laetitia's boyfriend, instead!?

Hi all !

Yes, I had fun, I was in vaccation on the beach (La Baule in France). :D

If you wish, you can fly with Google Earth to where I spent my last to weeks by clicking here. :)

Btw, I started my first slideshow and there are some pictures of me and my girlfriend in it... ;)

Guess who's who ! :P (unfortunately, i don't look like Harisson Ford :lol: ).

Click this link to download my show...

Dom,

Good to hear from you again. Am looking forward to your Libya slideshow. Unfortunately, when I tried to download today, the link was too slow (2 1/2 hours). Will try again later tonight. :)

Dom,

I just downloaded your slideshow (took a little over an hour), but when I clicked on the zip file, I received a message that the file could not be opened. The file I downloaded is 67.652 Mb in size.