WnSoft Forums

Flipping Images

bjc

Bjc,

I'm really impressed by the quality of your tutorials.

And this one is really excellent once again !

Can I host it on my site ?

I have an other request : as requested by Ron (see his comment on my site here), could you make a video tutorial with Camtasia on how to use one of my template.

As you know, I have a problem with Camtasia and the O/A window (and as you suggested may be because of my graphic card because you do not have the problem).

And I'm not enough fluent in english to record explanations in this language.

You really don't have to, but if you feel like it... :)

Dom & bjc,

This is a perfect example of members assisting each other and is to be highly commended. Thank you both for taking the time to help.

Please let me know when this tutorial (on how to use The Dom's template on 'Flipping Images') is available.

Ron

update: bjc I have now downloaded and watched your video tutorial and am now eager to find the time to try it myself. Wow! what a lengthy process though. Thanks for producing it for us, I am sure that members will appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...

Dom & bjc,

This is a perfect example of members assisting each other and is to be highly commended. Thank you both for taking the time to help.

Please let me know when this tutorial (on how to use The Dom's template on 'Flipping Images') is available.

Ron

update: bjc I have now downloaded and watched your video tutorial and am now eager to find the time to try it myself. Wow! what a lengthy process though. Thanks for producing it for us, I am sure that members will appreciate it.

Fantstic Can you let me know when this tutorial (on how to use The Dom's template on 'Flipping Images') is available.

To.

And can you do one in portait format that will be fantstic if you can this is> I know it taks a lot of time to do.

thank you

regards

Fish 2

PS

I have posted a AV that I did on http://beechbrook.com/pte/downloadfile.asp?id=1375

This is a pan that I did first in PETEXE 4.45. I tried again in PTEXE 5, which is a lot easier.

I have had a lot of help from this site and I wanted to give some back.

This is my first time posting on a website and I hope that it works.

Someone asked for a panning demo. I hope this fits the bill.

Regards

Fish 2

I hop that this is ok

Regards

Fish 2

Fantstic Can you let me know when this tutorial (on how to use The Dom's template on 'Flipping Images') is available.

It's avalaible here

And can you do one in portait format that will be fantstic if you can this is> I know it taks a lot of time to do.

It's avalaible here

I recommend you have a visit at my site (links in my signature), you will find a lot of useful resources for your slideshows. :)