WnSoft Forums

Music for Photographers

Barry Beckham

Today I have launched 15 albums under the title of Music for Photographers, which can be found HERE

This has come about because a music label has recognised that our needs as Photographers are different from high end professionals and they have agreed a license and given me the rights to sell their music in our secure shop.

The albums of music can either be bought on a CD, downloaded as a complete album or individual tracks can be downloaded. This music is completely different to the music previously sold under the copyright free series. The music is supplied as Mp3 files and the music CD's will not play in domestic music systems.

The albums are £12.99 and individual tracks at £2.99

The license agreement will meet all amateur and most professional needs and is available on every album page. What limitations there are will only affect BIG business, not those of us who wish to sell CD's and DVD as a commercial project.

More albums will be added over the coming weeks and while I cannot state exactly how many I would guess another 4, maybe 5. I also expect to be able to add to the list as music is created in the future.

This is quite a breakthrough for those of us who wish to remain legal and use music in our slide shows and have a reasonable variety to choose from.

If you have any queries at all don't hesitate to drop me an email at barry@beckhamdigital.co.uk

Can I ask those of you who are members of AV groups to spread the word among your members. I feel that if these artists see a reasonable return, we can perhaps convince others to release music too.

Best regards

Barry Beckham

Well done Barry. Quite a collection. I have listened to a few samples and will be making some purchases in the New Year.

Ron [uK]

Today I have launched 15 albums under the title of Music for Photographers, which can be found HERE

If you have any queries at all don't hesitate to drop me an email at barry@beckhamdigital.co.uk

Can I ask those of you who are members of AV groups to spread the word among your members. I feel that if these artists see a reasonable return, we can perhaps convince others to release music too.

Yes, well done Barry. Can I suggest that the samples be a little bit longer? I think there is a lot of good stuff here, but sure would like to hear 30 seconds worth or so. Mayby put a vocal into the samples and allow more time.

Anyway, thank you for your contributions.

larry

I believe they are allowed for wedding videos. Here is a cut and paste of that part of the lisence.

Low level commercial uses permitted are:

Wedding videos, discs, DVD’s, video to clients

Howard

I believe they are allowed for wedding videos. Here is a cut and paste of that part of the lisence.

Low level commercial uses permitted are:

Wedding videos, discs, DVD’s, video to clients

Howard

You are correct. The formatting of the license allowed me to miss the "low level..." sentence. Thanks for the correction.

B