WnSoft Forums

First new category on the forum

Igor

Forgive me if this sounds like a complaint, but I have to wonder what became of the exercise we went through when we were discussing categories for the forum. Yes, you have added a new category, but it is not one I recall anyone suggesting. We had polls, voted, suggested categories, etc. - what happened?

This is your forum and I suppose you can run it as you see fit, but if you don't intend to implement the members suggestions, why bother asking?

I don't mean to be harsh, I'm just puzzled.

Dear Truelight!

We have suggested three variants and 75% voted for the second one (3-5 categories, which I've described in detail). Now I've added first promissed category from this list to see result during one-two weeks and add other ones. Only 8% were voted for a number of categories which is more than 5.

Please feel free to let me know your opinion about this!

With best regards,

Thank you Igor for this development to the forum. I am sure that most users will be happy to leave decisions concerning any further additions up to you.

And, to the other users of the forum -

Perhaps we ought to remember that Igor stands to gain precisely nothing from all his efforts particularly in relation to the development of P2Exe but also in relation to the forum. Those of us who bought P2Exe in the not too distant past have seen it become the best software available for what it sets out to do - and all the upgrades and improvements have cost us precisely nothing. If Igor were to decide (please don't!) to halt all further developments to P2Exe, and to shut the forum down, then we would already have had a very good deal.

Igor, I for one am extremely grateful.

Eddie.

I think we all must agree with Eddie, and only thank Igor for all he is doing... Sure, a better program can be sold better, but this seems not enough to understand all efforts Igor is making not only to improve his program, but also to help us with the forum and all upgrades we ask for.