WnSoft Forums

Viewing Adjustments in PTE

Squeaky

When adding sound to a particular slide, through the 'Sound' option, how do I quickly review it?

I seem to be wasting a lot of time running the 'preview' from the start when all I really want to do is to see how say two or three slides will look and sound.

If this seems a rather stupid question I do beg your forgivness.... I am fairly new to this software.

Squeaky

Hi Squeaky. One way to do what you want is to simply right click on the thumbnail of the image in the slide sequence (selected/added images) of PTE. Then click on "start preview from current slide CTRL-R" at the bottom of the popup window. If you are in the Timeline view you can click on the slide number to highlight where you want to start and then click on "preview" in the lower right corner (Version 5)... not on "view" in the upper right. Either way allows you to start from a point in the slide sequence. Good luck.

Hi Squeaky. One way to do what you want is to simply right click on the thumbnail of the image in the slide sequence (selected/added images) of PTE. Then click on "start preview from current slide CTRL-R" at the bottom of the popup window. If you are in the Timeline view you can click on the slide number to highlight where you want to start and then click on "preview" in the lower right corner (Version 5)... not on "view" in the upper right. Either way allows you to start from a point in the slide sequence. Good luck.

Thanks for this really useful help.... Just had a go at it and it works beuatifully.

Really appreciate this.... nice to know there are people out there who will share their knowledge with beginners.

Squeaky

Squeaky,

Welcome to the Forum!

Bruce's information is correct. Unfortunately you can't hear the over-dubbed sound in the main timeline preview - only using the "preview" button as Bruce described.