JEB Posted June 30 Report Posted June 30 Hi, I have not been active on the Forum for quite a long time though I have been working away with 11 Pro quite extensively. I've not had the need to bother people with my odd requests, probably because PTE 11 is so reliable and feature rich. I am looking for a style that features a photo album that someone may have created, paid for or free. The one that comes with PTE is a bit dated I suspect. I thought I just needed to look at the Styles thread but that is stacked with stuff! Any suggestions anyone? John Quote
Berny Posted June 30 Report Posted June 30 Hi John, Here's a link to The Dom photo album. The product costs about 20 €. I bought one myself and am very happy with it. Maybe this will be helpful to you. https://thedom.gumroad.com/l/kLjsfG?layout=profile Best regards 1 Quote
mhwarner Posted July 2 Report Posted July 2 Here are links to 2 free templates and a more advanced one with some instructions (also free) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.