SoCu Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Hello, good morning. I have several audio tracks on the timeline, and I’ve had a problem with the audio—it’s shifted, so the keyframes I’ve set on the audio tracks are no longer in their correct positions. I don’t know what caused this, because I haven’t added any slides or changed the slide duration that would cause this misalignment. Since the audio tracks are joined at different points, I couldn’t select a single track and move it; I think it would be helpful to be able to select all the audio tracks and move them all together. I’m not sure if this is possible; I’ve tried several methods using the keyboard and mouse, but I can’t seem to select all the tracks—or sections of a track on the same timeline. When I press Ctrl+A, it selects all the slides, but not the audio. Is there a way to select all the audio tracks that are placed on one of the timelines? If it’s not possible, then here’s my request: to have this option included in a future update. Thank you. Quote
jkb Posted 40 minutes ago Report Posted 40 minutes ago If you need to move all of the sound clips together on a Track then Hold Shift & drag them left or right. If say the first few are ok & you just need to move later ones, then just click on the Clip you wish to start from & again hold Shift & Drag. An Alternative is to double click on a clip, which will open up Project Options/Audio & you can then adjust the timings in there. To make sure in future that clips don't move away from a Slide then Link the Sound Clip to a Slide. Click the Slide, then Right Click the Clip & Select Link Audio to Slide # You can also Lock a Track so that it can't be moved. You can't select all tracks at once. Jill Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.