WnSoft Forums

A template to do a photo album

JPD

Jean-Pierre

I do appreciate that there is a lot of work in these things and I do apologise if I am asking too much, as I have said before, I am getting so much enjoyment from working with your template that it has become a drug. I am very grateful for all of your help.

Hi Dom

Thanks for looking at the use of different album covers, I think this does provide a real benefit to the user. I did like the demo, thanks for everything.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find this method not very correct to use my files to promote your website, if Sylvia want some of my templates or demo, she can ask me, or goes on my page it's not very difficult. I have ask you in an another topic to remove all my files from your page as soon as possible.

Jean-Pierre,

I have to confess that I feel very unconfortable and sad with your reaction and don't know what to think.

I understood that you want people to go on your site to download your work and don't want me to host it anymore. Like I told you in an other post, I executed your request.

But could you please give me some more explanations because there might be a misunderstanding between us. :unsure:

It would be nice is we could go back to normal together.

Thank you for your answer. :)

:D

Pare thedom:

Estoy de acueredo que se debe ayudar a resolver los problemas y dudas a los miembros del foro. Donde no estoy de acuerdo es en los métodos utilizados. Si JPD es el propietario de un archivo, es él y sólo él es quien puede enviarlo a quien desee. No hace falta ningún intermediarios. Además, me ha parecido de mal gusto que THEDOM dijese que se lo envia por mensaje privado.

Moritz.

For thedom:

I agree that is due to help to solve the problems and doubts to the members of the forum. Where I do not agree is in the used methods. If JPD is the proprietor of a file, he is and only he is the one who can send it to who wishes. It is not necessary no intermediaries. In addition, it has seemed to me of badly taste that THEDOM said that is sent it by private message.

Moritz

(Google translation)

Guest Techman1

:angry:

Moritz

Moritz,

Why use the ANGRY ( :angry: ) icon? It seems very unnecessary since you are a third party to this discussion.

I hope Jean-Pierre and Dominque can resolve this between themselves. Good luck guys! We appreciate what each of you does for this forum and your contributions here!

Regards,

Fred