WnSoft Forums

"The Lion Sleeps Tonight"

quietstorm

Hello everyone!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

I have uploaded a animation to Bill's (cottage) site!

It is not the best! Just an example in what P2E can do!

Please take a moment and read the "Readme" file that is included

in the zip file.

Comments are welcome!! :)

Thanks and ENJOY!!

Bart

btw..

Still using the local library, so I might not can reply quickly!

Sorry folks...

Just got a email from Bill(cottage)

He is having trouble with the zip :(

I will try to upload it again ASAP!!

Sorry about the delay!!

Bart

Bart,

Your Zip trouble might be due to the fact that many Libraries use 'RAR Zip' whereas most of

us poor mortals use 'WIN Zip' ~ just check with them to see if that's the case, it might save

you a lot of frustration.

Brian.Conflow

zip is up now

quite a show bart

you and Morasoft should collabaorate

ken

Yes, Bart's presentation is now available on Beechbrook.Com. The issue was that Bart had utilized a newer version of WinZip then the V9 that I have. I had previously tried other compression software to expand the files but was unsuccessful. All is well now. Give Bart's show a try. It's simply amazing what Igor's application and folks creativity are capable of ! ;)

Bill

Just an example in what P2E can do!

You used V4 for the exe in non synchronized mode and not V5 as we can think when looking at the pte file (1ms for each slide !!! <_< )

In the version 4 in non synchronized mode, the duration of a slide is by step of 15.625 ms (1000/64) even you put 1 ms as duration. I suppose the slideshow is correct on your PC, that mean you have a view each 31.250 ms (2 steps). The total length is about 1 minute.

On my PC (2.4 Ghz), if I am in a 800 x 600 screen definition it's correct, but if my screen definition is 1024 x 768, the time for each view is 48.675 ms (3steps) and the total duration is about 30 second longer than the music and about 1 minute longer (4 steps) when screen definition is 1600 x 1200.

If you use windowed mode, may be there will not have the problem ( not sure).

In Hubble V4, I used the same method, but first I put a view each 48.675 ms (3 steps), and I used BMP files which are pre-load in the memory in order to have no time to decompress jpg file, and all the objects each slide use are in the memory in order to have no time to read them from the hard disk. It's just the time to calculate the picture and no problems with screen definition, but, of course, the same problem with slower PC. In Hubble, the size of the picture is always 1024 x 768, in your show, it depend of the screen definition because of your logo and PTE is obliged to calculate for the all screen definition.

Yes.. the orignal was in a "flv" format and I decompile all the "frames/slides" (1919)and

redid it using P2E! :)

It took awhile to sync everything, but it I was just trying to see in I could do it!

Hope this answers your question as well as others!

Hi Bart

I don't quite understand here.

Several copies of an identical animation sequence for The Lion Sleeps Tonight have been in existence on www.Youtube.com for some time now.

Did you use that as material to produce a PTE version?