WnSoft Forums

Phone # and registration #

Does anyone have the phone number for WnSoft? I paid for my Pictures2exe, they have taken the money out of my account, but I still haven't received my registration key to unlock the software. One location on their site says I'll have them in 24 hours, but the email says 48 hours. Well it's past 48 hours and I need the key. I need the program this weekend for an event I'm doing.

So if you know the phone number, or if someone from Wnsoft is on here, please let me know.

Thanks,

Tim Wydronek

Tim:

Sorry I can't help with the phone number. Igor keeps an eye on the forum, he should see the note, but not sure it will be before the weekend as it is likely Saturday already in Russia where Igor is.

Dear Tim,

Sorry for this delay. We have days-off in Russia now. As we are located in Russia, there is no any opportunity to talk over the telephone.

Please, write to orders@wnsoft.com with the topic "The key ASAP", so we'll send it to you as soon as possible.

Once again, sorry for this inconvenience.