WnSoft Forums

Chantilly example

silvia1

Silvia

Thanks for your help, I have made some progress, I have been able to create 94 horizontal slices in PhotoShop. Do I then transfer these into ImageReady, if I do this, I can see 94 slices in the layers palette.

The next question is, how do I rename the slices as per Chantilly, is this done in PhotoShop or ImageReady? The further question is how do I save these and then import into PTE.

I am still smiling.

Hi : I do not an "expert" I am only amateur

1) I worked only on Adobe Image Ready

2) For save "keep Optimized as" in two folders for each photo.

3) Rename one with V..... and the other with W..... (like example Chantilly)

Automatic the 94 pieces keep separately

4) My problem was I had rename each pieces, for the name was same like Chantilly: V01, V02, V03 ......V94

and W01, W02.....W94

5) Copy and Paste in the chanttilly PTE, like Dom´s Album.

I hope you understand me.

My english is poor.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silvia

Thanks again for your help, yes, I fully understand you, thank you for writing in English.

I think that you manually changed each slice renaming as per Chantilly PTE.

In order to name each sector in Adobe Image Ready:

Click : File - Adjustments of Exit - Sectors - Name sector by effect: V + ninguno + No.sector 01.02....(in Chantilly example)

I translate the Tools Name, because I have Image Ready on Spanish. I don´t know is OK?

Silvia

Good Morning, its now Thursday here in the UK. I am getting there slowly, I have been able to renumber each slice to reflect the Chantilly example. I am not sure how to save the individual slices as .jpg files so that I can copy/paste into PTE. Can anyone help with this one?

Silvia

You will be pleased to know that I have done it, thanks for all of your help. I am not sure whether I did the right way, it does not matter, I have been able to recreate the Chantilly Effect in my own slideshow. What a relief.

I thought that I had solved the problem, but I cannot seem to get ImageReady to save the slice consistently as .jpg, sometimes it is .gif. Can anyone explain the right process to save slices.

I thought that I had solved the problem, but I cannot seem to get ImageReady to save the slice consistently as .jpg, sometimes it is .gif. Can anyone explain the right process to save slices.

Mike,

In ImageReady go to File "Save Optimized As" That will save as a jpg.