WnSoft Forums

Chantilly example

silvia1

Ray

I don't know how to do it either, but it maybe worth creating a ZIP file which may reduce the file size below 2mb and you maybe able to use it as an attachment

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray

I don't know how to do it either, but it maybe worth creating a ZIP file which may reduce the file size below 2mb and you maybe able to use it as an attachment

Hi Mike,

I did have another Image with it but after takeing that out and zipping it is 1.32mb, i am not sure about a zip

an attachment.

Ray

Ray

Thanks for the zipped file, how did you do that effect, with the photograph turning vertically through 360 degrees, is it a regular transition effect?

Ray

Thanks for the zipped file, how did you do that effect, with the photograph turning vertically through 360 degrees, is it a regular transition effect?

sorry mike I dont know yet how to get that effect, I used the copy & paste system and only copied the 1x1 bmp slide from JPD's Chantilly template, Now trying to place a different Image on the 2nd side.

Its a lot of work though.

Ray

sorry mike I dont know yet how to get that effect, I used the copy & paste system and only copied the 1x1 bmp slide from JPD's Chantilly template, Now trying to place a different Image on the 2nd side.

Its a lot of work though.

Ray

Hi Ray:

I down your file. I Like it.

How do you "COpy & Paste"in this slide ? I treat but I do not have good result.

I have worked with other examples and I did them well

As Gabriel advises, we like Jean Pierre participates in its knowledge.

Sorry for my english.

Thanks very much

Silvia

Hi Ray:

I down your file. I Like it.

How do you "COpy & Paste"in this slide ? I treat but I do not have good result.

I have worked with other examples and I did them well

As Gabriel advises, we like Jean Pierre participates in its knowledge.

Sorry for my english.

Thanks very much

Silvia

Hi Silvia,

To copy and Paste from one show to another use Hawks Methed found here http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....amp;#entry31206

For the transition I did you only need to copy and Paste the First slide From 'Chantilly' That is the 1 x1.bmp.To change the image is very long process. Ray

Ray

I cannot copy 1x1.bmp, when I try to highlight the slide in the show line or the sub-directory nothing happens. When I right hand click, I don't get the option to 'open with', cannot understand this, can you help.

Ray

I cannot copy 1x1.bmp, when I try to highlight the slide in the show line or the sub-directory nothing happens. When I right hand click, I don't get the option to 'open with', cannot understand this, can you help.

Hi mike,

That one got me for a while but no you cant open it as i doesn't hav a direct image, it uses the sliced images

to show the full image.

afraid i have given up on the 94 horizontal to much involved and frustrating.It is Possible to select and copy and paste

to a new show.

Ray

Ray

Sorry, I do not understand, how do I copy and paste the 1x1.bmp to a new show?

Use Hawks method, Open Chantilly in PTE select slide right click Copy dont close that show but open a new one or one of your shows and paste into slide list.

Ray

Use Hawks method, Open Chantilly in PTE select slide right click Copy dont close that show but open a new one or one of your shows and paste into slide list.

Ray

Hi

I use your instructions, but the problem is not Copy and Paste, the problem is How to do the efects for this slide:

Convert the first Photo on 96 pieces horizontal.

I do convert on vertical pieces, but horizontal is very difficult.

Sorry I repeat many times this question.

Ray

Ray

When I right click on 1x1.bmp, all I get in the options window is Radom Order, I cannot copy a slide?

Ray

When I right click on 1x1.bmp, all I get in the options window is Radom Order, I cannot copy a slide?

Mike if you haven't got copy slide when you right Click on a slide in slideline left click to highlight it and go to

top you have File, Project, slide. click on slide and at the top of dropdown you have copy slide. try that.

On the 1 x1.bmp slide you will have to click right on centre of it to highlight.

Ray

Hola.

Encontre como trabajar la foto y convertirla en 94 partes, como para el ejemplo de Chantilly.

Por favor si lo pueden traducir al Ingles.

Se trabaja en el programa Adobe Image Ready

1) Abrir la imagen ( en este ejemplo de Chantilly tamaño 1216 x 752 )

2) Herramienta "Seleccionar Sector"

3) Click boton derecho del Mousse y se abre una ventana. Escoger "dividir sector"

4) Horizontal ( 94 sectores para este ejemplo)

5)La imagen se ha dividido en los sectores solicitados

6) En Archivo : "Guardar Optimizado como" en una carpeta

7) Los 94 sectores automaticamente se han guardado independientemente en la carpeta.

Espero me hayan comprendido.

Saludos

Silvia

Hi

I use your instructions, but the problem is not Copy and Paste, the problem is How to do the efects for this slide:

Convert the first Photo on 96 pieces horizontal.

I do convert on vertical pieces, but horizontal is very difficult.

Sorry I repeat many times this question.

Hi Silvia,

Here is my latest try I have been able to make it easier to work with so later on today

will try to lay out easier way of explaining.

All the best Ray

Hola.

Encontre como trabajar la foto y convertirla en 94 partes, como para el ejemplo de Chantilly.

Por favor si lo pueden traducir al Ingles.

Se trabaja en el programa Adobe Image Ready

1) Abrir la imagen ( en este ejemplo de Chantilly tamaño 1216 x 752 )

2) Herramienta "Seleccionar Sector"

3) Click boton derecho del Mousse y se abre una ventana. Escoger "dividir sector"

4) Horizontal ( 94 sectores para este ejemplo)

5)La imagen se ha dividido en los sectores solicitados

6) En Archivo : "Guardar Optimizado como" en una carpeta

7) Los 94 sectores automaticamente se han guardado independientemente en la carpeta.

Espero me hayan comprendido.

Saludos

Silvia

Silvia Thank you so much i didn't think to try Image ready so easy you clever Lady.

To place file on Forum must be less than 2mb as zip just under this panel click Browse to locate your file

click upload. Ray

Hi Guys

I am sorry to be a bit of a bore on this one, but I just cannot make head or tail of what is happening, I just don't get it!

I have tried to copy and paste 1x1.bmp, and I have just about been able to right click and copy. Using the HAWK method I have left PTE open and then opened a new project, but I am not able to right click paste, I have lost the copy of 1x1.bmp. If I go through the process, I can copy and paste within the same project, but that is not what I am trying to do, any advice would be welcomed.

Now the second part of my dilemma is I do not understand how you are able to slice the pic for use in 1x1.bmp. I have seen that RayC refers to ImageReady, what is all that about, again can anyone help!

I am so wishing to create the effect that the image changes whilst turning horizontally through 360 degrees.

Hello.

I translate on Traductor:

I found like working the photo and turning it 94 parts, like for the example of Chantilly.

The image works in the program Adobe Image Ready

1) Open the Image that you like 1216 x 752 pixels (Same on the Chantilly Example)

2) Tool " Select to Sector"

3) Click right button of the Mousse and a window is opened. To choose "to divide to sector"

4) Horizontal (94 sectors for this example)

5)Image has been divided in the sectors

6) In File: " keep Optimized as" in a folder

7) the 94 sectors automaticamente have kept independently in the folder.

8 ) Rename each sector like Chantilly example ( V01 - 94 and W 01-94 ) and copy and paste on the original project Chantilly

I attach my work

Silvia

Flores_y_Rosas.zip

Silvia

Thanks for your help, I have made some progress, I have been able to create 94 horizontal slices in PhotoShop. Do I then transfer these into ImageReady, if I do this, I can see 94 slices in the layers palette.

The next question is, how do I rename the slices as per Chantilly, is this done in PhotoShop or ImageReady? The further question is how do I save these and then import into PTE.

I am still smiling.