WnSoft Forums

Video Builder

S Buckley

I have a pte file approx 7 minutes long. When I burn to DVD I get the first few images staying on the screen for much longer than they should then the screen goes blank. The music plays fine.

The first 4 slides take over a minute to play (the pte file show end of slide 4 at 18 seconds). It then jumps to slide 12!!

All slides have been resized to 1024 x 768 max.

Anyone else have this problem?

I have a pte file approx 7 minutes long. When I burn to DVD I get the first few images staying on the screen for much longer than they should then the screen goes blank. The music plays fine.

The first 4 slides take over a minute to play (the pte file show end of slide 4 at 18 seconds). It then jumps to slide 12!!

All slides have been resized to 1024 x 768 max.

Anyone else have this problem?

Which version of PTE beta are you using? Similar Video Builder problems have been reported when using PTE beta10 download. These problems were fixed in the Video Builder associated with PTE beta11.

Regards,

Limey.

Shouldn't this thread be under "How to create videos"? It is only within the last week that we have been enjoined to keep things under their proper headings. You may find your answers there. Good luck.

Ron [uK]

Shouldn't this thread be under "How to create videos"? It is only within the last week that we have been enjoined to keep things under their proper headings. You may find your answers there. Good luck.

Ron [uK]

Limey,

You were right I was using version 10 and that was the problem. 11A works perfectly. Thanks for the response.

Ron,

Sorry I was in a bit of a panic. Just clicked on the "PicturesToExe" and posted. Didn't realise there was a "How to create videos" heading.

I think it would be clearer if the heading just said "VideoBuilder". My point being, my problem wasn't not being able to creating video but, there was a problem with the program VideoBuilder itself which is part of PicturesToExe. I will post in the right place next time.