WnSoft Forums

possibility to colorize image and changing luminosity

• 1 year later...

S.Bidouze, thedom,

What you would like to see is some non-destructive image processing within PTE. In the past, a lot of forum members did clearly express that they would not like to have this feature. On the other hand, m.objects offers a lot of this kind, but it is known that this software makes use of preprocessing, and I would like to ask the question if heavy image processing can be done in realtime.

Regards,

Xaver

I can understand that somebody do not find this feature interesting and won't use it even if available.

But why would somebody refuse to implement it if it's feasible ?

Xaver, if you can find it, could you give the url of the topic where forum members express such an opinion ?

We have to keep in mind that only 3 or 4 years ago, a lot of people were against PZR in PTE... ;)

Xaver, thank you for the link.

I respect the opinions expressed by the members in this topic you mentionned but may be it's not the opinion of the majority.

I remember a lot of topics where people asked for basic audio functionalities too.

IMHO, the idea of Stéphane (and Tom in the other topic he gave just above) is not to implement all the features of a photo editor but only a few things for more flexibility.

And of course, not right away in v5.7 but in a future version.