WnSoft Forums

Making a DVD without a menu

mightec

Is it possible to create a DVD in VideoBuilder without a menu, e.g. when played the show start immediately and runs to the end and stops and shows the last slide?

Definitely Mike.

In Video Builder lower left next to “ Project Options “ un-check the box “ Create Menu “

It will then go directly to the burn page.

I have yet to try it thought ! - let us know if works as it should.

let us know if works as it should.

Works fine for me.

Ralph/Max/John

Worked fine for me also, other than I was hoping that the last slide would remain on the TV screen at the end of the show, but this did not happen, the screen reverted to the Sony DVD display. But a least I have achieved most of what I was looking to achieve, thanks again Ralph for your help.

Mike Have you tried changing the time for the last slide to an extended time, using "customise slide", to cover the length of time you would want the slide to stay on the screen? That may work.

Howard

Mike Have you tried changing the time for the last slide to an extended time, using "customise slide", to cover the length of time you would want the slide to stay on the screen? That may work.

Howard

Alternatively, have you tried checking the button marked 'when show ends keep last slide in show on screen' in the 'Main' tab of the Project Options.

Howard/Carol

Thank you both for your future comments, Carol, I think that you may have solved the problem for me, I will give it a go, Cheers

Mike/Carole,

Don't forget you are creating a Movie, 30 frames/second, frame by frame, and you want the last image to stay on screen for an infinite time. That's a long movie.

As Hemir pointed out, you must select a finite time for the last image in your .exe.

Regards,

Limey