WnSoft Forums

To Make a Quiz

elijahnow

Hello

I have been asked to make a learning and testing program for a company. I will be able to use PTE for part of the project but I don’t think for all that I need to do. If not maybe someone could tell me of a program I could use instead.

They want an interactive program that would have questions; the answers would be by multiple choices and or fill in the blank. When the correct answer is given the next page with the next question and answer would appear so on and so on.

Also, it would have key words that you could click on that would open a page with information on that word or subject.

I hope this is clear enough and makes sense.

Thanks,

elijahnow

I know it is not kosher to mention other products here but I think it would be ok in this instance since they are totaly different programs and not in competition with each other.

Have a look at a program called Autoplay Media Studio. It original started out as a autoload menu program for CD's but it has grown into an incredible piece of software cabable of doing just about anything these days. It has a bit of a learning curve but it would be perfect for project you are working on.

http://www.indigorose.com/site/index.php

elijahnow

You might want to check out Multimedia Builder. I use it quite often in combo with PTE. Quite inexpensive ( esp compared to Autoplay Media Studio ) ... and a very powerful tool to suit most your needs. They have a wealth of help and resources available.

http://www.mediachance.com/oldindex.html

Does any of the two programs allow you to print the question and also the answer?

I know of a program that seems to do this and the price is $140 (I guess). It is actually used more to create hypertexed flipping pages with page numbers, that can contain your stories and pictures. You could ask me in private, (but I am not supposed to make it compete in this privately owned forum) for the name of the program. Sorry.

emmanuel.rodriguez@att.net

mannybr2003@yahoo.com

elijahnow and others...

Much as I hate to "advertise" other software on anothers vendor's forum, I am

surprised if no one has heard about "Hot Potatoes" other than me! :)

Igor, please accept my apology for this "advertisement"

You can find it at the link below!

http://www.halfbakedsoftware.com/index.htm

Bart