WnSoft Forums

New hyperlinks in version 5.1

Igor

Igor,

What you have provided is a stepping stone towards what I had in mind when I posted the topic: Building a "heuristic" menu.

The extra function I would like to see is to have the change of colour that happens when the button is clicked retained and applied every time the screen is displayed - until the menu exe file terminates.

In other words, to know by the colour appearance which buttons have been clicked and which have not.

Don't know whether this can be programmed but it would be a neat feature to have available when I'm giving an evening's programme to an audience and letting them pick which sequences to see. Both they and I lose track of which ones we have seen and which we haven't.

Does v5.1 have a resolution to the problem, which occurs on Vista, of the screen flashing back to desktop when one exe ends and the next one that is chained off it starts - as happens when having a menu driven approach? I know you accepted that it was something that you would address. I just wondered if it was going to be in v5.1 or in a later release.