WnSoft Forums

Startup Window modification

LumenLux

I know Project Options/Main/Customize Startup Window/ exists, but at the moment I can not find how to customize the contents of the "Help" button that is at the bottom of the Startup Window. How do we modify the help contents and how do we modify the actual actions of the hot-keys described in the help contents? ( I don't think the default help-screen contents correctly list the default hot-keys. For instance, the default action of the space bar is to pause the show. But the help screen instructions do not agree.)

Robert,

how to customize the contents of the "Help" button

From PTEs GUI main menu bar select:

Project|Customize Help Message ... this will enable you to edit the content of the message to be displayed in the Help Window.

Use the Project Options|Messages tab to edit/rename the default names used on the buttons/captions. It would seem logical that access to the customize of the messages content would be located in the same location for better useability ... but currently its not.

I dont believe Ive ever seen a way to alter/change the hot keys actions.