WnSoft Forums

Multiple keypoint movement for single object

I sometimes find I have spent a long time creating a specific animated movement for a single object that exists on a slide with several other objects that move independently. I then want to change the relationship of the first object to the others. Ideally I would like to select all the key points for this single object and simply shift them along the time line in O&A. I cannot see any way of doing this at present so I have to make some careful notes and then move them individually by exactly equal amounts. I would love to be able to "shift click" all the key points for the object and then just move them en-mass.

Sorry if this has been aired before but I could not find any reference relating to single objects - only the moving of multiple objects which as I understand it Igor has said is a major difficulty.

Kind regards

Peter

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I have been away for a while, I have been doing this request when PTE was in 5.1 beta and wondered if this requested feature is implemented in next and future Picturestoexe ? (5.5)

This is one point which would save time and give much more power to PTE.

regards

... but I could not find any reference relating to single objects

This is a feature I've proposed to IGOR and implemented in the dynamic Project A&O model you can find HERE

<CTRL + left click> to select another keyframe, followed by drag & drop on the single line (works also if separate lines)

<SHIFT + left click> to select a keyframe block, followed by drag & drop on the single line

post-1832-1212342019_thumb.jpg

This is a feature I've proposed to IGOR and implemented in the dynamic Project A&O model you can find HERE

<CTRL + left click> to select another keyframe, followed by drag & drop on the single line (works also if separate lines)

<SHIFT + left click> to select a keyframe block, followed by drag & drop on the single line

Absolutly fantastic. Lot's of features I'd like to see in PTE (but didn't find in 5.5 :( ), specialy the possiblity to select several keypoint and move all of them together along the time line.

OHHHHHHHHH Yes, fantastic project Jean claude.