WnSoft Forums

Soundtrack out of synchonization in long slideshow

Leguedon

I have already made two long slideshows (45 minutes and 70 minutes) and in each case, I have discovered the following problem :

- The synchronization between sound and pictures is correct by viewing the .exe file.

- When I play a DVD made from the same pte file with VideoBuilder (either V5 or V5.1), the sound is progressively coming ahead of the synchronization with the pictures by around 6 seconds in one hour. It is very embarassing when pictures must be sync with music beats.

To correct this problem, I'm obliged to make a special .pte file for DVD burning by adding one second to a view every 10 minutes. By this way, the synchronization is correct by viewing the DVD.

Did you already encounter this anomaly ?

Michel

I have already made two long slideshows (45 minutes and 70 minutes) and in each case, I have discovered the following problem :

- The synchronization between sound and pictures is correct by viewing the .exe file.

- When I play a DVD made from the same pte file with VideoBuilder (either V5 or V5.1), the sound is progressively coming ahead of the synchronization with the pictures by around 6 seconds in one hour. It is very embarassing when pictures must be sync with music beats.

To correct this problem, I'm obliged to make a special .pte file for DVD burning by adding one second to a view every 10 minutes. By this way, the synchronization is correct by viewing the DVD.

Did you already encounter this anomaly ?

Michel

I have send you PM.