WnSoft Forums

new to this

nick

Maybe I am missing something, but I'd appreciate your help. I registered to use picturestoexe and was sent a .txt file.

When loading p to e I choose 'load key' select this text file and it says something along the lines of ' you are now registered exit p to e and restart' which I do, however when restarting p to e it tells me it is unregistered.

What am I doing/not doing right - PLEASE

Best wishes

nick

Nick:

Welcome to PTE

Once you sort out your inital problems you will find PTE to be a VERY flexible effective software. It does many different things for many different users.

I am not sure why you are having this problem with the key, but have you tried rebooting your computer ?

Greetings and welcome Nick!

Registration difficulty is very unusual. Have you sent email to Wnsoft support? They monitor this forum and they respond quickly to email. Support should be able to help you out. In your email tell them what version of Windows you have, Win98, WinME, WinXP, Win2K etc. Here is their address: support@wnsoft.com

I can suggest only one other thing to try in the interim. Carefully handle the registration key .txt file that was emailed to you - keep a safe copy of it on a diskette or CD in case you have system problems. Next, uninstall PicturesToExe, restart your system, and then install PicturesToExe and give it the registration key. Beyond that Wnsoft support has to help you.

This should be solved quickly. Hang in there and good luck :rolleyes:

Excuse us for this trouble!

Just it's an incorrect key (which contains only name of the license) which was automatically sent by RegNow. We'll send you correct key manually tomorrow. Or please write me to igor@wnsoft.com (don't forget to let me know your Order ID and full name) and I'll send you the key immediately.

p.s. we're working now with RegNow to make possible sending of the registration keys instantly for orders made online. It will solve an old problem of 12-24 hours of waiting after ordering.