WnSoft Forums

Fit to Screen or Window or ???

Opinions wanted on an idea for Igor to consider.

We have Fit To Screen and View In Window.

What about a third option IF IT IS POSSIBLE?

The third option would be to fit to screen on monitors of the desired resolution and less and view in a window on monitors which are above the desired resolution.

My example:

If I make a show (no PZR) with 1280x1024 images then my third option would fit to screen on monitors UP TO 1280x1024 and view in a 1280x1024 window on monitors above 1280x1024.

Maybe it is asking too much of IGOR but if it is possible is it what you guys would like to see? - I certainly would.

DaveG

I like the idea! I have a monitor with 1920 x 1200 resolution. I usually make shows smaller because I end up burning them to DVD for customers. However, if I want to look at them on my monitor, the clarity is just not as good when they are being "upsized" to fit full screen (even with the amazng interpolation that Igor is able to accomplish). I would just as soon see them in a window with whatever color I have selected as a background (or even a default of black) filling out the rest of the screen. I like the window idea, but don't want to see the rest of my desktop while watching.