WnSoft Forums

Key Stroke

Help please

I would love to have a key stroke to insert a new transition on the time line. I tried lots of key combinations, but didn't find one. I also searched through the updates of past versions, but either missed it or there isn't one.

Can any of you that have been using the program for a while tell me if there is one and what keys to use.

It would be nice if it could be the space bar.

I would also like to be able to rename my slides while in the PTE screen both individually and as a group.

Alternatively how does one get this information to the PTE team for consideration in future upgrades.

www.bbdigital.co.uk

Barry,

On the timeline window the spacebar repeats the latest command used. For instance, if you hit "Play", and then the spacebar, the timeline preview will pause. The next spacebar action will toggle it to play, and so on.

Similarly, if you first click on "New transition", then each subsequent pressing of the spacebar will add a new transition. :rolleyes:

Barry,

I signed off before answering your remaining questions.

There is no easy way to rename slides within PTE. You can rename the slide in the text bar next to "Show Image", but you will have to similarly rename the image itself for PTE to recognize it.

However, you can use a utility like IrfanView to batch rename the slides, as long as you select the new names so that they will appear in the same order in the destination folder as in the original, and then simply replace the old slides with the renamed slides (after backing-up the old folder, of course).

If you just want to change the pathnames, you can do this either individually or in bulk in my Adjustor model.

As for sending suggestions to WnSoft, just posting them here in the forum will suffice as Igor reads these messages regularly. Alternatively, you could send an email directly to Wnsoft.