WnSoft Forums

Two shows same movements

Ednys

I have been asked if I can crate two shows, but both shows are to use the same movements in them. Strange I know!

It is taking ages trying to write down all the times, positions, zoom sizes, etc etc. in show one to use in show two.

Is there an easy way of saving that part of a show, ie pan, zoom settings etc like a template and then being able to use those same settings again with another set of pickies...

Seeing as I have not found an easy answer so far, I knew of a forum that may be able to help, or tell me to forget it...... ;)

Thank you,

Glenys

Hi Glenys,

If I have understood you correctly, you could try the following :

Set up a folder with the first set of pics in it and create your show, saving your project in the same folder. (Use the names pic01, pic02 etc, or something similar for your files).

Make a copy of the folder, then replace all the pic files with your new set, using the same names pic01, pic02 etc. Run the project and it should use all the same settings as before, but with your new piccies.

Another way, if you wanted to be selective in which pics you change would be to take your first folder, open the project in PTE, then change each slide individually by clicking in the mainslide image area above the customise and animation buttons. Remember to save it with a new project name at the end.

(I'm assuming that we are talking about PTE version 5?)

All the best,

wideangle

What's the difference between a stoat and a weasel?

A weasel is weaselly recognised, but a stoat is stoatally different. :lol:

Thank you wideangle,

I will have a fiddle around and try the sugestions you make.

It certainly sounds much easier than the way I have started, with a note book and pencil making notes of every second and position......

Thanks again

Oh yes it is V5

Glenys :wub: