WnSoft Forums

First try on dvd video

Guest BarbWatkins

Guest BarbWatkins

I am not sure what the problem is, I am not having the problem just listening to the music and listening to it in other programs but the audio is choppy on the dvd playback, any suggestions?

Btw.... other than that I am so excited as it looks like it will be very easy to make slideshow to dvd if I can just get the audio worked out.

thanks for any help.

Barb :unsure:

Guest BarbWatkins

Thanks so much for the imput, but I tried that and then burned the same show again, same choppy music? I wonder if it is a problem with the burner? However, I downloaded this tune then burned to mp3 cd and it sounds fine on the recorded disk?

• 1 month later...
Thanks so much for the imput, but I tried that and then burned the same show again, same choppy music? I wonder if it is a problem with the burner? However, I downloaded this tune then burned to mp3 cd and it sounds fine on the recorded disk?

Barb,

Did you ever figure out how to fix the choppy music? Mine is doing the same thing.

Hi Barb,

Please read the following:

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8391

It "could" be the burner or it could be the player which you play it on. Are you playing it on the same computer you burned it with and using the same DVD drive?

If not and you are playing it back on an external device connected to a TV it "could" be that as well. Stay tuned and we will get to the bottom of this...

Best regards,

Lin