WnSoft Forums

Just a word ?

d67

Hello

At the bottom of this post you will find a link to a little sideshow, the first one created by my son.

Designed 3 years ago (2005), just about year for year, it followed a journey organized by its school.

This sequence is his creation, his photographies and his idea.

Concerning technical considerations, just forget elitist views about photo and slideshow quality :

- the photographs are of very average or even very poor quality and, icing on the cake, my son took these photos with a 2.1 megapixel only APN.

- synchronization is not always excellent,

- image post treatment is often excessive... or scarce,

- skies are white or overburnt,

- verticals are sometimes not

- ... as are horizontals,

- the slideshows'icon is perhaps not the best choice,

- etc, etc ...

When he created this sequence, my son was only 15 years old at that time but he seems more concerned by Man and Human beeing than some adults !

For my son too, Krematorium will never be ... "just a word"

Paul_2005, 10Mo and 4', fully controlable (left mouse click)

Good and sunny sunday

Patrick

Patrick,

Paul's visit to these places clearly made a big impression on him. I have never felt such raw emotion come through when watching an AV sequence. Your son is to be commended for his skill in expressing his feelings so well in this sequence.

A great show...

You must be very proud to have such a sensitive and thoughtful young man as your son. All the very best

to both of you.

Jeff Lunt

Hello

At the bottom of this post you will find a link to a little sideshow, the first one created by my son.

Designed 3 years ago (2005), just about year for year, it followed a journey organized by its school.

This sequence is his creation, his photographies and his idea.

Concerning technical considerations, just forget elitist views about photo and slideshow quality :

- the photographs are of very average or even very poor quality and, icing on the cake, my son took these photos with a 2.1 megapixel only APN.

- synchronization is not always excellent,

- image post treatment is often excessive... or scarce,

- skies are white or overburnt,

- verticals are sometimes not

- ... as are horizontals,

- the slideshows'icon is perhaps not the best choice,

- etc, etc ...

When he created this sequence, my son was only 15 years old at that time but he seems more concerned by Man and Human beeing than some adults !

For my son too, Krematorium will never be ... "just a word"

Paul_2005, 10Mo and 4', fully controlable (left mouse click)

Good and sunny sunday

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

A grim but poignant reminder of what we must never forget. Tell Paul, "well done".

Best regards,

Lin

I agree wholeheartedly with Lin. A good moving show.

Alan

A moving show Patrick, tell Paul I thought it was very well done. Your son is showing the same skills as his father with the AV.