WnSoft Forums

Comments requested please

Lin

I agree with much of what you say, but this issue is probably not so much relavent for us who already know our way around and some of the pitfalls.

To newer users of PTE image size and format is a nightmare. If there is a way to be able to accurately predict what the show will look like on many different resolutions and formats, it will benefit PTE because it will become even more user friendly.

I get quite a lot of questions via email about image size and format and have adjusted the pages on my web site so I don't have to keep typing a lengthy mail.

The question is nearly always the same and we have discussed it on the forum "what siezed images do I need for a slide show"

For those who want to know go to the link below, for those who already know and who fancy reading it as a proof reader, please do.

Comments suggestions welcome.

At the top of the page is a jumping off point for beginners, otherwise we can baffle them with all the ins and outs of this subject too early. Once they have a show or two made then they can come back and take in some more.

http://www.beckhamdigital.co.uk/audiovisua...e%20%20size.htm