WnSoft Forums

Holidays In Norfolk

Hi

here is a link to a download of a slideshow (New Norfolk), it will be available for two or three days or so.

This is a slideshow of some photographs taken on our holidays last October on the North Norfolk coast in the UK.

Hope you enjoy.

Kind regards

Paul

Sorry the link has now been removed.

With respect to Canteau, I disagree with his issue over the size of the images. Size does not equate to the impact and interest of a slide show, unless it was really tiny of course.

If I am right Dave you have produced a slide show that will play within a 1024*768 pixel screen and made sure it will not be stretched and the quality destroyed when played on other machines running a higher resolution. I thoroughly support that reasoning and feel it is the right thing to do. I thought the slide show was great and there were lots of places I recognised and the images were good.

My only issue would be with your border, it is just a bit too bright for me and it competes for attention between the border and your images. A border should support the images, but here I feel it doesn't quite do that. Subdue it and you have a great slide show.

Hi

here is a link to a download of a slideshow (New Norfolk), it will be available for two or three days or so.

This is a slideshow of some photographs taken on our holidays last October on the North Norfolk coast in the UK.

Hope you enjoy.

Kind regards

Paul

http://digitalvault.bt.com/invite/login?c=...=mg〈=en

I think this is a lovely sequence shot in gorgeous warm autumnal light; the music complements it perfectly. Definitely one for me to keep.

Maureen

• 2 weeks later...

Paul,

I must add my voice to all the praise above, a very relaxing and enjoyable presentation. The images were composed with great skill and the warm tone was a perfect match to the music which in turn complemented the images, that's after all what AV is all about.

The size of the images was of no concern to me, in fact during the show I thought they were like looking at a set of miniatures in a gallery. I believe the size was just right for the subject and mood.

Also I think Barry has a valid point about the mat you used.

Well done Paul and thanks for sharing.