WnSoft Forums

"invisible" button

loftphoto

Just place the button via the O&A window and then, using the Properties tab, reduce the Button Opacity to 0 and delete the word "Button" from the text area. Hey presto - button is invisible but still there!

Just a word of advice, though. How will you know where the invisible buttons are and what they each do? Right now, while you are building the sequence their location and function is going to be fresh in your mind. But what about a few weeks later, when other things have pushed this knowledge out of your mind? Will you still remember it all?

If, for some reason, you don't like the physical appearance of the buttons, have you considered using thumbnail images instead?

...How will you know where the invisible buttons are and what they each do? Right now, while you are building the sequence their location and function is going to be fresh in your mind. But what about a few weeks later, when other things have pushed this knowledge out of your mind? Will you still remember it all?...

Thank you for your quick reply. In the mean time though I had discovered that what I wanted to do was easy by using text boxes instead of buttons. To answer your question I am putting the invisible PTE text over the text on my siide which I created it in Photoshop.