WnSoft Forums

Fears Little Creatures 2008

Drareg

Hi,

Since a year I have PTE 5.1, great, since then I've greated several presentations from my work as an amature photographer, mainly macro.

Now I realeased (a big word for just an amature) my 2008 version of the FLC (Fears Little Creatures) presentation.

It can be seen on my website: www.foto-beeld.nl (unfortunatly only in Dutch), click on the second button called "Portfolio" and choose the last option: "Dia presentaties macro" (on this page you are able also to see my work) or go directly to the presentations page: http://www.foto-beeld.nl/portfolio_presentaties.html

At the moment there are 3 PTE presentations, besides the 2008 version of FLC there is also the 2007 version and a butterfly presentation.

Of course all presentations come with a soundtrack.

The soundtrack of the 2008 version of FLC was created from four pieces of soundtrack, one from the movie Hankock, and 3 pieces from the 3 Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

I hope you will like them, and by visiting my website you will be able to pollish up your Dutch ;)

Feel free to leave a message on this page: http://www.foto-beeld.nl/site_info_nieuwsb..._biografie.html and click on the third menu option: "Een reactie plaatsen"

Thank you!

Gerard Diepeveen, The Netherlands

post-6060-1218476168_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Since a year now I bought PTE 5.1, great, since then I've greated several presentation from my work as amature photographer, mainly macro.

Nou I realeasef (a big word for just an amature) my 2008 version of the FLC (Fears Little Creatures) presentation.

It can be seen eighter through my website: www.foto-beeld.nl (unfortunatly only in Dutch), click on the second button called "Portfolio" and choose the last option: "Dia presentaties macro" (on this page you are able also to see my work) or go directly to the presentations page: http://www.foto-beeld.nl/portfolio_presentaties.html

At the moment there are 3 PTE presentation present, besides the 2008 version of FLC there is also the 2007 version and a butterfly presentation.

Of course all presentations come with a soundtrack.

The soundtrack of the 2008 version of FLC was created from four pieces of soundtrack, one from the movie Hankock, and 3 pieces from the 3 Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

I hope you will like, and you will be able to pollish up your Dutch ;)

Feel free to leave a message on this page: http://www.foto-beeld.nl/site_info_nieuwsb..._biografie.html and click on the third menu option: "Een reactie plaatsen"

Thank you!

Gerard Diepeveen, The Netherlands

Gerard, fantastic shows.....!!! These are not the photos of an amateur, which, my dictionary says, is a person with limited skills.

My friend your skills are not limited!

Thanks for sharing,Gayland. :D

Gerard,

Great photography and interesting show. Having done some macro photography, I enjoyed it very much. However the name of the show puzzles me. It seems the name should be "Fierce little Creatures" rather than "Fears Little Creatures".

Howard

Howard,

sorry for puzzling you, the title should indeed be Fierce instead of Fears, sorry but as you know English is not my native language, but it is still good to write and speak, but somtimes I get it wrong, thanks for correcting me, I will make the changes to my presentation.

Gerard

I viewed all 3 of your shows and must say they are very impressive presentations Gerard. Nature photograph is one of the most demanding forms of photography and I think macro photography is the most demanding within the nature area, you have demonstrated great skill in that area with these AVs. The music you used was well chosen and suited the subject. Thank-you for sharing them with us.

Just one very small, (sorry about the pun), point Gerard, I would love to see FLC2007-web and FLC2008-web in full screen, as was "Come Fly with Me".

Absolutely excellent pictures, Gerard! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I do agree with jfa though. I would love to have watched your show in full screen (on my computer that would be 1024x768). And could you tell us the source and/or name of the music that you used. I just loved it! Great job!!

The full size presentation (1200x900 pix) of FLC2008 and FLC2007 I will upload to the same map as the smaller files are, but I will first see if I still have enough webspace to upload them, if I do have enough space I will upload both and will notify you all.

Also I will supply the names of the soundtracks I used for the FLC2008 presentation, but all this later when I'm home from work.

See posting below for details en download links.

Gerard

I promised to upload the full sized presentations of FLC (1200x900), here are the two links to download them:

FLC2007: http://www.foto-beeld.nl/presentaties/FLC2007.exe (25Mb)

FLC2008: http://www.foto-beeld.nl/presentaties/FLC2008.exe (18Mb)

I also promised to tell you the music in the FLC2008 presentation:

Part 1: I Really Hat That Word from the movie Hancock

Part 2: Up is down, from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean (At World's end)

Part 3: The medallion calls, from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean (Curse of the Black Pearl)

Part 4: Jack Sparrow, from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean (Dead man's chest)

Music in the FLC2007 is just one track only edited in the end.

Editors used:

Mixing MP3: Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer 2.471

Editing actual MP3 files: Mystik AudioEdit DeLuxe 5.01

PTE 5.1

Gerard

Thank you SO much, Gerard!! I have downloaded both full sized presentations and they are just so wonderful. As a side note ... I think the title Fears Little Creatures is perfect. Because I fears little creatures ... and I'm scared of them too ... especially when I see them up close in your pictures!! :)

Also, thank you for the names of the songs. I am already looking forward to Fears Little Creatures 2009!!

Thank you for posting the full size presentations Gerard, I think they are an improvement on the smaller ones because they show your excellent photography off much better. :)

Your macro photography and the PTE presentations you have made combining it with well chosen music is quite an inspiration to me, I hope you don't mind if I show your work to the nature photographers in my camera club.

Gerard,

Great photography and interesting show. Having done some macro photography, I enjoyed it very much. However the name of the show puzzles me. It seems the name should be "Fierce little Creatures" rather than "Fears Little Creatures".

Howard

Gerard,

Thanks for your response. I admire you for operating in more than one language. I have tried learning a couple of other languages but would not dare try to use what little I know on the internet. Thanks fro sharing.

Howard

@jfa, go show my work in your camera club, although it's in Dutch, your members are welcome to visit my website, I have a portfolio in which more macro photo's can be seen.

Now I joined this Forum, maybe I need to take some time to make my website also available in English, will be alot of work, I will consider translating my site into English.

Gerard