WnSoft Forums

Image Pixel Size In O&A

Igor,

I think that we will all come to accept the loss of ORIGINAL MODE sooner or later.

But, for those of us who used it almost exclusively for certain applications and have to cope with MANY images which are not the same size as the project window (fit to screen is NOT an option), could we PLEASE have the pixel size of the MAIN IMAGE showing in O&A the same as on the MAIN PAGE?

Setting ORIGINAL size (or ACTUAL PIXELS as I like to call it) into the "SIZE/POSITION IN IN PIXELS OF PARENT" would then be a simple matter of copying the figures from one part of the same page to another.

As it is now, we have to go between O&A and MAIN PAGE to get the ACTUAL PIXELS figures to type into the "SIZE/POSITION IN IN PIXELS OF PARENT".

I hope that this makes sense to all and that I haven't missed something obvious.

DaveG

Hi Dave,

I’m not sure I can contribute too much to this but I too have found the “Original” size option very handy in the past.

However, have you had a play with the “Size/Position in Pixels” dialogue? I don’t use the parent / child option to any degree to fully understand the ramifications, but I have been able to get some help from the afore mentioned dialogue box. Try for instance just clicking on the blue "size" label without putting any numbers in the box.

Sorry if this doesn’t help but I thought it worth mentioning.

Regards

P.S. - Had another look and perhaps its too obvious!

John