WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.6 Beta 12

Igor

PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.6 Beta 12

Download link:

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/apr-deluxe_beta.zip (6 MB)

It's fully functional beta which includes all functions of version 5.6.

What new in this Beta:

* Fixed an old bug (since v5.5) when all color text objects (excluding black and white) had slight almost invisible greenish contour.

* Fixed bug of Beta 11 when enabled "Run Application on exit" command (Project options | More tab) caused locking or crashing of a slideshow.

What new in version 5.6:

+ Added export of slideshow as a video. (See Main menu -> Create)

- Export of HD video for playback on PC, Mac.

- Export of video for iPhone/iPod.

- Publish online on Youtube.

- Publish online on Vimeo with HD quality.

+ New 3D transition effects between slides:

- Added "Flip 3D" effect.

- Added "Swap 3D" effect.

- Reworked "Curling of page 3D" effect. Set large radius parameter to get completely new effects.

+ Improvements in Objects and Animation window:

- Mask objects for creating of special effects. You can apply several Masks to one image object.

- Music and sounds when you click "Play" button for preview.

- Added "Anti-shimmering (mipmapping)" option for Image and Text objects. This option prevents appearing of shimmering when object has zoom from small size to large size.

- Improved view of "Action on mouse click" list.

- Added new action "Run slideshow".

- Added "Pause" button.

! "Original size" mode of objects has been replaced. Now use "Fixed size of slide (in pixels)" mode in Project options | Screen tab. And "Size/position in pixels" button in Common tab of object properties.

+ Added "Virtual size of slide" parameters as alternate way to set aspect ratio of slide (Project options | Screen tab). It helps in work with "Size/Position" tool window in "Object and animation" editor.

+ Added new commands "Run Slideshow" and "Run Slideshow with Return" to Project options | "More" tab and as an action for objects. This option highly recommended if you want to start another slideshow from current one and for building of menu. It will guarantee flawless start of next slideshow from current one. In fact a series of slideshows will work as one large slideshow that provides optimal memory usage.

! "Run application" options has moved to the last page of Project options (More tab).

+ Added "Color outside slide area" option (Project options | Screen tab). By default if you run widescreen slideshow (16:9) on 4:3 display you see black strips around the slide. Now you can choose this color.

+ Added menu on Create button.

+ Faster rewinding of slides in created EXE file and preview.

+ Added "Crypt images/music against extracting from EXE file" option. See Main menu | View | Advanced options. (Enabled by default).

+ Improved installer of PicturesToExe, multi-lingual interface.

+ Fully rewritten shadow for objects. Now it has correct view for a long text object. And better visual quality.

+ "Protection of slideshow" options has moved to the last page of Project options (Advanced tab).

! "Disable F1 key to show help window" has moved to "Customize help window" dialog (Main menu | Project).

+ Various improvements.

* Fixed an old bug (since v5.5) when after renaming of a main image in Slide list or File panel MiniPlayer didn't display renamed image.

* Fixed an old bug (since v5.1) when changing of display resolution, locking of PC or Sleep mode applied during encoding of video caused visual defects in created video file.

* Fixed an old bug (since v5.5) when all text objects had slight almost invisible greenish contour.

hi IGOR

please don't hurry in providing pte 5.6 Final because :

1- i find out a very important bug in creating project.exe by it

but i don't know how do i send it for you

please tell me how can i forward my project of pte to here ?

2- i am a farsi translator for pte please don't hurry in providing pte 5.6 Final

until i forward Farsi translation languages to you before you will update .

Thanks

Igor,

Testing my slideshow with beta 12 i got the error in the screenshot.

I launch my menu.exe that has many clickable choices with "Run slideshow with return".

After clicking a choice (the sub slideshow starts) and pressing ESC the error

appears and after that the player exits. This happens always on my machine (Vista).

Another issue happens when I recompile all my sub slideshows.

When I do this, since they are many, I repeadetly press CTRL+O, open the

project file, F9 and repeat for 10-15 times.

Sometimes after opening a file an Array out of bounds exception happens, but

PTE does not crash and still works after the message.

Regards. Umberto.

post-6394-1228342864_thumb.jpg

AbdolReza,

1- i find out a very important bug in creating project.exe by it

but i don't know how do i send it for you

You can use mediafire.com to send large files in ZIP archive. If project small (1 MB or less) attach file to your post on the forum.
2- i am a farsi translator for pte please don't hurry in providing pte 5.6 Final

until i forward Farsi translation languages to you before you will update .

Of course! I send files for translation not later than two weeks before a scheduled final release.

Jean-Pierre,

Many people, even good users don't find easily how to use Masks, maybe a more intuitive screen and function would be useful in the final version.
Yes, I remember. I will look what I can improve.

Umberto,

Testing my slideshow with beta 12 i got the error in the screenshot.

I launch my menu.exe that has many clickable choices with "Run slideshow with return".

After clicking a choice (the sub slideshow starts) and pressing ESC the error

appears and after that the player exits. This happens always on my machine (Vista).

Another issue happens when I recompile all my sub slideshows.

When I do this, since they are many, I repeadetly press CTRL+O, open the

project file, F9 and repeat for 10-15 times.

Sometimes after opening a file an Array out of bounds exception happens, but

PTE does not crash and still works after the message.

I confirm both bugs which I've reproduced, too. They will be fixed in Beta 13.