WnSoft Forums

HOW TO EMBED A PTE SLIDESHOW IN A BLOG?

orizaba

This PTE is an amazing software!

How is it possible to put (embed) a PTE slideshow in a blog?

As other slideshows's software (like SoundSlidesPlus, for example) an embeding code must be generated, which is done by a small utility of its own. Besides, it "prepares" a "publish-to-web" folder to be uploaded to host server.

How to deal with this in PTE?

Another important point: in a blog, how to "put" the PTE slideshow into the usual 500x282 pixel window (16:9 video usual blog's window), with option to fullscreen? As before, in other softwares it's the "embeding code" to include all these parameters. The same with PTE?

Thanks to someone who can clear this for me.

Welcome orizaba to the PTE Forum!

As you say, PTE is amazing software. One amazing aspect is the quality of photos that are displayed in the .exe file which is the primary output of the software. The .exe file you produce can not be "embeded" and run as streaming video on a blog. But you can easily embed a video by PTE software. One way to do it: In PTE, when you have your slideshow ready, select "Create" and choose the option to produce video and upload to Vimeo. This can all be done in PTE. Then on Vimeo you can view and receive the embed code which you post on your blog. You can see a couple of examples on one of my blogs here: Life Shares. All but one item posted is by PTE. Some of the PTE items are there for downloading the .exe which you then run on your own computer only. The more recent posts on this blog (near the top) are examples as I describe above. They are made in PTE and then the embed code came from Vimeo. You will probably find it very easy, but feel free to ask if more info is needed. There are many PTE users eager to help. Enjoy!

Welcome orizaba to the PTE Forum!

As you say, PTE is amazing software. One amazing aspect is the quality of photos that are displayed in the .exe file which is the primary output of the software. The .exe file you produce can not be "embeded" and run as streaming video on a blog. But you can easily embed a video by PTE software. One way to do it: In PTE, when you have your slideshow ready, select "Create" and choose the option to produce video and upload to Vimeo. This can all be done in PTE. Then on Vimeo you can view and receive the embed code which you post on your blog. You can see a couple of examples on one of my blogs here: Life Shares. All but one item posted is by PTE. Some of the PTE items are there for downloading the .exe which you then run on your own computer only. The more recent posts on this blog (near the top) are examples as I describe above. They are made in PTE and then the embed code came from Vimeo. You will probably find it very easy, but feel free to ask if more info is needed. There are many PTE users eager to help. Enjoy!

I just wish to thank you, LumenLux, for your informations.

I saw your blog (Blogger, like mine still under construction) but I didn't get conclusions for the moment. Anyhow, I understood that there is a possibility of embeding (by Vimeo). I think I must study Vimeo first and understand all the process.

I just discovered PTE today, and I am very enthousiastic with its quality, that's the main reason of my interest. I wish such quality could be 100% preserved when embeding and converting, as well, to FLV or MP4 (which CODECS does Vimeo use?). I must study all Vimeo process and ask some more questions on the subject.

In the meantime, could you tell me how to make a simple "cross fade transition" in PTE? I see a lot of transitions but not the "cross fade".

And how to "delete" the pre-applyed transitions, and put new ones? Sorry, I know I must learn by myself, I just wanted to test as soon as possible some details. And these transitions are making me crazy!

I will come back to you tomorrow, ok?

Thanks again.