WnSoft Forums

Dividing Marks in Time - Line

davegee

Igor,

Would it be possible to place a preset number of equidistant "markers" along the timeline for each slide?

In this way, if a slide is synchronised precisely to a bar of music or a number of bars of music, the placement of each beat of the music could be seen precisely without the need for calculation or reference to the waveform which can be extremely difficult.

I would suggest that the number of marker presets should be multiples of both 2 and 3 to cater for all time signatures - 2/4, 3/4, 4/4 etc.

This would be a tremendous help when synchronising keyframes to a piece of music where the waveform does not display a marked peak "on the beat".

Thanks,

DaveG

• 2 weeks later...
... I would suggest that the number of marker presets should be multiples of both 2 and 3 to cater for all time signatures - 2/4, 3/4, 4/4 etc....

Dave,

I have some doubts that this feature will be that helpful, as many pieces of music are not played in a strict tempo. There isn't a real alternative to listening to the music.

Regards,

Xaver