WnSoft Forums

Application Error

mightec

Igor

Thanks for responding so quickly on Christmas Day. I am trying something a little different, I am trying to load a previously created .pte file with over 2000 images, it has worked before but this time I get an 'Out of Memory' dialogue box and the Application Error. The system then shuts down.

quote name='admin1' date='Dec 25 2008, 03:06 PM' post='60080']

Thanks, Mike.

Please send me only one .pte project file (attached file to your reply on the forum).

Also let me know size in pixel of images used in this project?

Mike,

What original size of your images? 3000x2000, 1600x1200, ... ?

I need your .pte project file to reproduce that problem.

Igor

Do you mean the .pte file, this is 48000KB+, this is greater than the 2MB upload, how do I do an attachment? The images are 320 X 280.

Thanks, Mike. I've received your project file.

It is really a very large .pte file about 50 MB. The problem in fact that this project (2500 slides with 20 objects on each slide) takes more than 2 GB memory that causes "Out of memory" problem in 32-bit operation system.

Probably you will able open this project if turn off preview of real slide in Slide list and MiniPlayer in Main menu | View | Advanced options. It will reduce memory usage.