WnSoft Forums

[SOLVED] Question on soundtracks

Colin Smale

I am making a PTE wildlife programme, I have laid first music track down but I want to fade and then cut that music track and then fade in a new one as the subject changes, in other words I want to cut the track short of its end.

Secondly, I want to lay a second track, in certain places, over the soundtrack so that the background music plays while ocassionally hearing bird calls.

Hope someone knows how thanx.

Hi Colin welcome to the forum

Secondly, I want to lay a second track, in certain places, over the soundtrack so that the background music plays while ocassionally hearing bird calls.

Ver 5.5

Project Options / Music / Check - " Don't interrupt sound comment when next slide appears "

Choose slide - Add bird sound - top main page PTE screen ( Speaker icon ) - " Add / Remove Sound file for current slide "

.wav - .mp3 - .wma - .ogg formats

Bird sound will play on top of background music.

I am making a PTE wildlife programme, I have laid first music track down but I want to fade and then cut that music track and then fade in a new one as the subject changes, in other words I want to cut the track short of its end.

Hope someone knows how thanx.

Many thanx guys, working my way through answers, this was the one that worked though can't find it on the forum now ! Ver 5.5

Project Options / Music / Check - " Don't interrupt sound comment when next slide appears "

Choose slide - Add bird sound - top main page PTE screen ( Speaker icon ) - " Add / Remove Sound file for current slide "

.wav - .mp3 - .wma - .ogg formats

Bird sound will play on top of background music.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND IT WORKS. GREAT. The audacity thing's super too although I am just untangling myself out of all its strange lines and graphics !

Many thanx, only way I can return the favour is if you have a question on photogrphy !! Hope I will be more up to speed with PTE soon.